Friday, February 13, 2009

January 23 Final Victory game of the season





The last game of the season was against Wellington Phoenix. There was a really good crowd for the last game. Plenty of people here to say goodbye to the season. We won the game and finished on top of the ladder but had to wait to make sure Adelaide didn't win their game to make sure we stayed there. Luckily for the Victory, Adelaide drew their game so we won the Premiership Plate.

I got to the game really early because I love to watch the players warm up. Our reserved seats are at the back of Level 1 and under cover about 20 rows back so we get a really good view but sometimes I like to be right at ground level. You really feel the atmosphere down there. I was able to take some really good action shots of my favourite players warming up.

1 comments:

Geraldo Maia said...

Hello Leane,
It is a great pleasure to visit your nice and interesting blog for the first time.
Best wishes from Brazil:
Geraldo